CNC Operators (€560-580 per week) Hoofddorp, in Netherlands
Our partner in the Netherlands is looking for CNC operators to join their team!
As a CNC operator, you will be responsible for performing various machining activities with (CNC) milling/turning combinations. You will be in charge of checking whether previous edits and your own edits have been carried out in accordance with the regulations. A flexible attitude, thinking, and collaboration within the entire department ensure that you make a substantial contribution to the success of our company.
- Checking material, collecting the necessary molds;
- Checking whether previous operations have been carried out in accordance with processing instructions and discussing deviations with the person responsible;
- Checking the measuring tools to be used, including calibration;
- Clamping, setting, and adjusting (CNC) milling/turning combinations for various machining activities;
- Checking/measuring work performed in accordance with the measurement procedures;
- Approve and release parts for the next production step;
- Checking the work package and processing instructions and looking up work instructions.
This is a long-term, full-time opportunity. The salary starts from €560-580 (including car, accommodation, and health insurance) per week based on 40 hours.
The agency offers good accommodation for this position – one room per person; 20-25 minutes away from work. If anything happens in your accommodation or job, you can reach a coordinator almost 24/7 by phone.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- You preferably have higher education in Machining in combination with a good working and thinking level and a passion for metalworking;
- Experience with 4- and/or 5-axis DMG milling machines;
- Knowledge of work instructions, drawings, and processing proposals;
- Knowledge of the required software programs and ERP software;
- Willingness to work in shifts;
- Accurate work and good control of your work are essential;
- Willing to live and work with other nationalities;
- Availability of staying longer in the Netherlands.
Good communication in English (at least B1).