CNC operator (with experience) North Brabant, in Netherlands
Kiefel Packaging B.V. is a technology business for packaging solutions made from plastics and fibers. The company became a global leader with a focus on thermoforming technologies and the highest quality and reliability.
Our partner is currently looking for CNC operators to join their team in North Brabant, the Netherlands!
As a CNC operator, you are responsible for performing CNC-controlled milling operations.
Your duties will include the following:
- Manufacturing products;
- Checking quality;
- Monitoring processes;
- Reading technical drawings;
- Operating and programming three and five-axis machines;
- Ensuring the products meet dimensions, shape, tolerance, and roughness requirements.
The starting salary is €18 gross per hour. You will work Monday through Friday, from 7:45 AM to 4:45 PM, for a total of 40 hours. It is possible to start and finish your shift earlier, but it must be discussed with the management.
On the first days, you will have onboarding, safety instructions, and training to get to know the company, team, and work activities.
This is a long-term and full-time job opportunity.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous working experience;
- Mechanical engineering background;
- Able to read technical drawings
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English or Dutch language is required.