CNC Operator (from €450 net/week) Eindhoven, in Netherlands
Position is open for 8 daysAvailable positions: 1/2Salary: from /h
HQ Plastics specializes in CNC machining for plastic processing. The company delivers efficient, customized end products to their clients’ specifications. HQ Plastics’ strengths include small to medium-sized orders with short lead times. They also offer welding, finishing, assembly, measurement reports, material certificates, and cleaning services.
Our partner is currently looking for a CNC operator to join their team!
As a CNC operator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Operating the CNC machining centers and/or CNC portal milling machine based on drawings, work orders and specifications;
- Clamping and manufacturing 3-axis plastic products;
- Performing preventive maintenance on the machine, tools, and fixtures;
- Measuring and setting up tools;
- Carrying out the prescribed quality and control procedures.
The weekly net salary is from €450 after accommodation and health insurance deductions. You will be accommodated in a single room.
This is a long-term and full-time job opportunity.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Experience in operating CNC machine at least 3 years;
- Preferably, experience with HAAS machines and FANUC;
- Experience in reading and interpreting technical drawings;
- Experience with machining in plastic or metal will be considered a plus;
- Knowledge of and experience with OneCNC will be considered an advantage;
- Accurate and precise;
- Able to work independently and in a team;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English or Dutch.