CNC operator and programmer (€500 net/weekly) , in Netherlands
For our client at Ridderkerk we are looking for a turner with experience in working with Fanuc software.
As a CNC lathe, you will work in the production of parts for various industries.
Orders for the clients of the company may vary from large batchesto very specific amounts for which you will produce a certain number of pieces. The machines you will be working with have Fanuc controls.
Working for Yver as aCNC operator or machinery expert:
- Will have to operate “Fanuc and Sinumerik” controls;
- Operating different styles of machinery;
- Producing single parts for the machines
The appropriate candidate should experience and ability to read and follow engineering drawings, A machinist may also be suitable for this position. This is full time, long term job, we are looking for motivated and responsible candidates.
Flexibility towards woking hours according to volume is necessary.
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience as a machinist or CNC operator is a must;
- Ability to do CNC programming ;
- CNC operator education will be a plus;
- Experience in similar position is a must;
- Ability to read technical drawings;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
Good english skills minimum B1.