CNC Operator (500-520€ net per week) , in Netherlands
KONI in Oud-Beijerland is a company that has existed for 150 years and is at the forefront of the automotive industry with the production of shock absorbers. KONI has employees in more than 35 countries and products are sold all over the world.
They are currently looking for a CNC operator to join their team!
As a CNC Operator you are independently responsible for part of the production line. You ensure that the base, the pipes of the shock absorbers end up in the right place with the machines by means of an overhead crane. You set up the machine and execute the customer’s orders. You do this on the basis of a checklist. The pipes are shortened to the correct size and different threads are also used. So you operate multiple computer programs and adjust where necessary.
You will be trained in the day shifts and as soon as you have been fully trained in a period of approximately 3 weeks, you will start working in the 2-shift shifts. Working hours are from 7:45 AM – 16:30 PM and 16:30 PM – 1:00 AM.
- 500 till 520 euro netto per week/40 hours
- Free accommodation in a single room;
- Long-term full-time offer;
- Free healthy Insurance;
- Start maximum 2 days after arriving;
- A CV in English is necessary to apply for this job.
- Technical insight and experience as an operator. Knowledge and skills of the process.
- You can work with a caliper and other technical tools;
- Experience with production work;
- Experience with overhead cranes is a plus;
- You speak and write English (language level B1) is an advantage);
- Willing to work in 2 shifts.
Good communicative knowledge of English.