CNC Operator (500-520€ net per week) Oud-Beijerland, in Netherlands
KONI in Oud-Beijerland has more than 150 years of experience and is at the forefront of the automotive industry with the production of shock absorbers.
They are currently looking for a CNC operator to join their team!
As a CNC Operator, these are your tasks:
- being independently responsible for part of the production line;
- ensuring that the base and the pipes of the shock absorbers end up in the right place with the machines by means of an overhead crane;
- setting up the machine and executing the customer’s orders;
- following a work checklist;
- making sure the pipes are shortened to the correct size and different threads are also used;
- operating multiple computer programs and adjusting where necessary.
You will be trained in the day shifts and as soon as you have been fully trained in a period of approximately 3 weeks, you will start working in the 2-shift shifts. Working hours are from 7:45 AM – 16:30 PM and 16:30 PM – 1:00 AM.
- 500 to 520 euro net per week/40 hours;
- Free accommodation in a single room;
- Long-term full-time offer;
- Free healthy Insurance;
- Start maximum 2 days after arriving;
- A CV in English is necessary to apply for this job;
- Technical insight and experience as an operator. Knowledge and skills of the process;
- You can work with a caliper and other technical tools;
- Experience with production work;
- Experience with overhead cranes is a plus;
- Willing to work in 2 shifts;
- Ready for a long-time offer in The Netherlands.
Good communicative knowledge of English (at least B1)