CNC Miller/Turner (520€/net week) Losser, in Netherlands
Our long-time partner agency is currently looking for a CNC Miller/Turner to work in Losser, in The Netherlands. If you are an experienced CNC Miller and Turner, this job is for you!
Some of your main tasks:
- Using CNC machines to perform machining operations on valves and parts;
- Receiving orders from the cooperating foreman or from the production manager. These assignments consist of a guide card, bill of materials, drawing, tensioning list, and a program
- Setting up, stretching, and operating CNC machines and/or conventional machines according to the guidelines/assignments indicated above.
- Adjusting the program if necessary;
- Checking the supplied material, the machining process, and the executed operations for quality using the material list;
- Reporting deviations in the measurements to the cooperating foreman;
- Identifying problems and resolving them as independently as possible;
- Determining the tools to be used and the method of stretching;
- Taking care of the order and tidiness of both the direct work environment as well as the entire department;
- Contributing to mutual respect for colleagues and managers;
- Being responsible for the proper use of the machine, and tools and keeping the necessary measuring instruments optimal;
- Abiding by the standard quality standards applicable within the company;
- Adhering to the applicable safety standards and reports unsafe situations.
- Weekly net salary of 520€, depending on skills, experience, and certificates, paid on Wednesdays;
- 8 hours per day, 5 days per week;
- 3 shifts
- Holidays – in agreement with planning, possible every 3 months;
- Accommodation in a single room;
- Protective boots are provided by the agency.
- CV in English with previous work experience;
- 2 years Experience working as a CNC Operator with OKUMA, program language ISO;
- Own car is welcome;
- Responsible and ready to be a part of a team;
- Serious and motivated;
- Ready to work and live for a long period of time in The Netherlands.
Communicative in English or German (at least B1).