CNC Miller (from €500 net/week) 't Harde , in Netherlands
Mogema is a leading company in machining, welding, assembling, and vacuum technology. They are experts in making machine frames, vacuum chambers, and mechatronic systems.
Because of their unique skills and knowledge, they are present in many different industries, such as semiconductors, medical and analytical, oil and gas, scientific, defense, and more.
Our partner Mogema is now looking for CNC millers to join their team in the Netherlands!
Three to five years of previous experience with 4/5-axis CNC milling machines are mandatory for this position.
As a CNC Miller, your duties will include the following:
- Reading and following technical drawings;
- Setting CNC machines;
- Making small corrections on products with the program from Fanuc, Heidenhain, Siemens, and Okuma.
The starting net salary is €14 per hour, with the possibility of overtime.
If you drive your car as transportation to work, you will get a travel allowance of €0.19 per km.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- 3-5 years of previous experience with CNC machines;
- Able to work independently and precisely;
- Positive attitude and behavior;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
B2 level of English