CNC Miller (€13 to €16 neto) Eindhoven, in Netherlands, from 15,00€ to 18,00€/hour
Our partner in the Netherlands is a high-end machine builder with cutting edge technologies and is known for developing special machines which change the industry of plastics production. Among the most important figures in the mechanical sector is the miller. This is a complete professional figure, able not only to carry out his work using traditional milling machines, but also those with Computerized Numerical Control (CNC). We are looking for an experienced CNC miller.
The job involves producing large steal or aluminium ground plates up to 700kg.
Training for uploading CAM programs in the machine will be given by the company .
Some of the important tasks you will be expected to perform include:
- Hoisting and clamping the basic materials;
- Setting up the machinery;
- Very precise and high volume production;
- Operating the machines that creates the parts that are used to build molds for plastics production;
- Able to prepare the instruments, program, set up and maintain the machines.
The company needs candidates which have good experience with loading, clamping and setting up large and heavy pieces on a milling machine. Flexibility towards woking hours according to volume is necessary. This is full time, long term job, we are looking for motivated and responsible candidates.
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience as a machinist or CNC operator is a must
- CNC operator education will be a plus;
- Ability to read dimensioned drawings and reproduce samples;
- Precision and attention to detail for quality control purposes;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term;
- Capable to work individually and as a team;
- Responsible and motivated attitude.