CNC Miller (19-23€ gross per hour) Eindhoven, in Netherlands
Our agency partner Trixxo is looking for CNC Millers, to work inside VDL, a big company in the Netherlands
If you are an experienced CNC Miller, this job offer is for you!
It concerns the company that is part of VDL Group, one of the largest Tech-Manufacturing Companies in The Netherlands. They are looking for a total of 3 Milling Machine Operators.
VDL has various departments (machining operations, micro-laser operations, cleanroom, quality control, project management, engineering) where (fine) mechanical parts for the high-tech industry are made and shipped. This VDL branch in Eindhoven is able to develop products together with the customer and prepare them for production for volume production. The products are characterized by a high degree of complexity in accuracy. Modules are primarily mechanical and contain high-precision mechanical parts. VDL has virtually all competencies in-house for both parts manufacturing and assembly.
As a specialization one focuses on co-developing and manufacturing in volume of: Linear motors; Air bearing technology; Optomechanical modules; Beam technology; Aerospace: flight critical parts
You will start working as a CNC miller at a high-tech organization. You are responsible for milling complex parts to the nearest 5000th mm. Use is made of, among others, 3- and 5-axis Hermle machines with a control of, among others, Fanuc and Siemens. In addition, you are responsible for starting up the existing work, the robots and for measuring and keeping track of this.
- Gross salary between 19 – 23€ per hour, depending on the experience and skills.
- Housing with private/single bedroom
- Long-term project, with a chance of a permanent job
- A clean working environment (inside), with fixed working hours
- Hours: 40 per week
- Times: day shift
- CV in English;
- In possession of a technical MBO diploma or equivalent;
- Experience with technical milling work and can read drawings;
- Some demonstrable experience in the high tech industry or would like to take this step;
- Good command of the English language.
Good command of the English language.