Clothing warehouse worker (Eindhoven) Eindhoven, in Netherlands
Our partner, a big logistics company is looking for employees. Work is in a big warehouse in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. This logistic center stores clothing and shoes from popular retailers, healthcare products, cosmetics, etc.
Working in a warehouse your tasks will include:
- Picking orders, moving them;
- Packing orders and preparing for transport;
- Checking the quality of the orders.
The work atmosphere in the warehouse is nice and the working conditions are good. You will work in the main department, but it can be possible that
you will be planned in other departments when needed.
Work is in one or two shifts. Warehouse usually also works on the weekends. This is a long-term work offer for motivated employees.
Please note: If you live up to 10 km from work, you will need to ride a bicycle to work. If you live 15 – 20 km from work, you will get an e-bike (bicycle with an electric motor, faster). During high season, however, accommodations can be located far from the workplace (20-70 km). Transport for all employees is provided by the agency (bicycles/e-bikes or transit).
Additionally to the salary per hour you earn a weekly paid holiday allowance of 8.33% over your salary and there are allowances for late hours and weekend work.
Time window surcharge - stand Mo-th 19:-21- 21: 25.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours Mo-th 21:- 24: 35.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours ma-fr 00:-06: 45.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours Sat: 50.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours Su: 100 %
A weekly paid holiday allowances of 8.33% over your salary
- Motivation to work in an international and multicultural company;
- Ability to work in shifts, be flexible and work on weekends if needed;
- Good English skills and ability to work with computers;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) is a must;
- Planning to stay in the Netherlands and work for the long term.
- No face or neck tattoos, or face piercings
English should be at the B1 level at least. This is very important because the computer program the employees use at the warehouse is in English.