Clothing warehouse worker (Eindhoven) Eindhoven, in Netherlands, from 10,82€/hour
Our partner, a big logistics company is looking for employees. Work is in big warehouse in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. This logistic centre stores clothing and shoes from popular retailers, healthcare products, cosmetics etc.
Working in a warehouse your tasks will include:
- Picking orders, moving them;
- Packing orders and preparing for transport;
- Checking quality of the orders.
Work atmosphere in the warehouse is nice and the working conditions are good. You will work in the main department, but it can be possible that
you will be planned in other department when needed.
Work is in one (5:30 – 19:30) or two shifts (6:00 – 14:30 and 14:30 to 23:00). Warehouse usually also works on the weekends. This is a long term work offer for motivated employees.
Please note: If you live up to 10 km from work, you will need to ride bicycle to work. If you live 15 – 20 km from work, you will get an e-bike (bicycle with electric motor, faster). During high season however accommodations can be located far from the workplace (20-70 km). Transport for all employees is provided by the agency (bicycles / e-bikes or transit).
Additionally to the salary per hour you earn a weekly paid holiday allowance of 8.33% over your salary and there are allowances for late hours and weekend work.
- Motivation to work in an international and multicultural company;
- Ability to work in shifts, be flexible and work on weekends if needed;
- Experience in warehouse work;
- Good English skills and ability to work with computer;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) is a must;
- Planning to stay in the Netherlands and work for long term.
A2 English level is enough.