Clothing warehouse worker Bergen op Zoom, in Netherlands
Bleckmann is a leader in the fashion and lifestyle industry, replying quickly to (un)expected (seasonal) fluctuations. If you are driven to work under time-pressure, the company is currently looking for Warehouse workers for order-picking.
Your main activities are:
- Sticking and labeling fashion articles from Brands such as Lululemon and Patagonia;
- (Re)packing boxes or order-picking, using a hand-scanner or driving an EPT vehicle;
- Moving boxes from shelves, sealing pallets and prepare goods for shipment;
- Goods quality control;
- Other required tasks, in case you are asked to work at the Return Department.
Two-daily shifts, starting at 06:00am or later (morning & afternoon), from Monday to Friday.Weekends are usually considered days-off unless overtime is needed, depending on daily workflow. You must be flexible to perform any required tasks. Sometimes, shifts end only when daily target is achieved. Company has a canteen and a cafeteria, where can take a pause.
The Agency has a Flex Academy, where you will can take a license as a Forklifts & Reach-truck driver.
• 2 shifts = +8,75%
• 3 shifts = +13,75%
- CV in English is required, before arrival, for safety measures during COVID-19 period. CV must have correct e-mail & phone number plus correct home country address for health insurance purposes;
- Similar warehouse experience, as order-picker, is a plus;
- Willing to learn;
- Flexibility regarding working hours and required tasks;
- Attention to detail;
- Capable to lift heavy good if necessary, to stand in vertical position and walk during the entire work journey;
- Motivated, team-player and fast-pace individual, capable to follow instructions;
- Availability for long term stay in the Netherlands.
Good English communication skills (B1 level minimum)