Cleanroom operator with cleaning experience Eindhoven, in Netherlands
Our partner offers an all-encompassing solution, from developing and manufacturing tailored solutions to cleaning, servicing, and storage. The company is currently looking for cleanroom operators to join their team in Eindhoven.
If you have experience as a cleanroom operator or any other cleaning experience, this will be the right job for you!
Your daily tasks will include:
- Operator within the various Cleanroom locations;
- Accurately following the cleanroom procedures and use of protective equipment and cleaning products;
- Safe and responsible use of tools and their storage;
- Support in other departments when needed;
- Attending courses to improve knowledge and skills.
This is a long-term, full-time job opportunity. Work is organized in different shifts.
After receiving your CV the agency will invite candidates for an interview before acceptance.
18% shift allowance
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Cleaning experience is mandatory;
- Cleanroom experience will be a plus;
- Proactive attitude and stress resistance;
- Flexible toward shifts and working hours;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Available to stay in the Netherlands for more than 6 months.
Good English communication skills (minimum B2).