Clamp forklift operator (with experience and certificate) Tilburg, in Netherlands
Our partner is looking for a clamp forklift operator to join their logistics team in Tilburg, Netherlands!
In this position, you will work in a warehouse with electronic devices, parts, and household appliances.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Operating a clamping forklift;
- Order picking and processing;
- Unloading of containers, mainly air-conditioning packages;
- Correctly entering information into the warehouse management system (WMS);
- Keeping the workplace clean.
The starting salary is €12.03 gross per hour. After 3 weeks, you will receive a raise to €12.48 per hour.
You will work 40 hours per week, with the possibility of working overtime. Your shift is from 7 AM to 4 PM.
For this job, you must have worked as a clamp forklift operator for at least 6 months. You’ll be put through a test to show that you can operate a forklift on the first day.
In the workplace, you must have safety shoes. You can bring your own (S3 Type) or buy it from the agency for around €40.
After 13 weeks of work, the agency will reimburse the €75 transport cost to the Netherlands.
What will you get in this position?
- Weekly payments on Fridays;
- No age-related pay;
- Long-term and full-time job offer;
- Possibility of receiving an advance after working 2 days (transferred on Mondays and Wednesdays);
- Employment contract in accordance with the Dutch collective agreement NBBU CAO;
- Assistance in obtaining a BSN number – the Dutch equivalent of a Social Security number, needed for legal employment in the Netherlands;
- Vacation money paid on top of each salary and booking of vacation hours;
- Health insurance with Holland Zorg;
- Support in making an appointment with a doctor or dentist;
- Access to pay slips through the agency’s portal “My Zone”;
- Help from the agency and contact with an office representative at your workplace;
- Commuting to work in company cars with the possibility to use the car for private purposes up to 175 km per week;
- Accommodation in single-family houses or apartments in rooms with a maximum of two beds.
If you work over 40 hours per week, overtime hours will be paid 125%.
If you work more than 8 hours daily, overtime will be paid 125%.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Reference from a previous employer and an online interview with the agency;
- Valid certification as a forklift operator;
- Previous experience in operating a forklift;
- Ability to correctly read the safety signs on the packaging;
- Capability to work in a team;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.