Chicken production worker Goor / Ommel / Demedmsvaart , in Netherlands, from 10,70€/hour
Plukon company supplies chicken products, working with poultry farms and factories in the Netherlands and Belgium. The company is currently looking for Chicken Production Workers.
Are you motivated for a long term employment abroad, as a meat production worker?
Your daily tasks will be:
- Process and pack chicken parts;
- Carry out work on and around the production line in accordance with the instructions applicable to the workplace, in a fast pace;
- Use simple mechanical tools or operating production machines;
- Process meat and moving it into large crates, moving boxes of aprox.10 -15 kilos.
- Separate meats and byproducts into specified containers and seal containers.
- Clean machine working area;
- Other required tasks, if necessary.
The employees will be daily provided with working clothes, and safety shoes at work location.
Working temperature may vary depending on the department to perform the tasks, so some flexibility towards cold temperature and unpleasant meat smell is requested.
Overtime might be requested to guarantee production targets. Shifts schedule will be informed by the company. Training will be provided.
- Experience in meat production will be a plus;
- Ready to work in a slaughterhouse;
- Attention to hygiene, safety, and quality standards;
- Team spirit and motivated to work in a smelly environment, standing during the entire working journey;
- Fast-pace personality;
- Strong and healthy candidate, capable of facing machine noise, possible physically demanding tasks and cold temperatures;
- As tasks are related to processing of poultry, workers cannot have infectious or skin diseases;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for long term.
Candidates without English skills are accepted