Chef (Caribbean restaurant) Amsterdam, in Netherlands
Bar Boótoe in Amsterdam Westerpark is a Caribbean and Tropical BBQ & Bar. They are a dynamic and driven team with a lot of love for the Caribbean, Tropical resorts, BBQ, Cocktails and Rummm!
Right now they are looking for an experienced chef to join their team, full-time and part-time. Are you a master behind the BBQ and Grill? Are you no stranger to Caribbean or tropical products? Then, this is the job is for you!
These are some of the tasks you will be doing as a chef for Bar Boótoe:
- Take care of the mise en place everyday;
- Preparing the production and service of the restaurant;
- Prepare dishes on the grill;
- Follow HACCP, hygiene and safety standards;
- Proactively suggest improvements and ideas regarding the menu;
- Stock control and revision of the items that need to be ordered for production.
The restaurant provides stable working hours (40 hours minimum), has friendly staff and a relaxed ambience.You must be flexible with schedules as you may be asked to work on weekdays, afternoons, evenings and weekends.
The agency will conduct a video interview with the candidates.
- An English Cv is mandatory to apply for this position;
- At least 2 years experience working in the kitchen, in a similar field;
- Open and hospitable attitude;
- Good communication skills;
- Flexible with schedules;
- Extensive product knowledge in the field of food;
- HACCP standards (security, cleaning and organization);
Good communication in English (at least B2);