Cheese production worker Bodegraven, in Netherlands
- Operate machines that do cheese cutting and grating, monitoring the cooking temperature and mix the ingredients into the milk;
- Operate scales to weigh product for packaging;
- Pack cheese product into boxes, label and stack boxes on pallets and inspect packages and boxes or good seals and code dates, reporting shift supervisor on any quality defect;
- Clean working area;
- Other required tasks, if necessary.
- morning, from Monday till Friday (06:00 – 15:00);
- afternoon, from Monday till Thursday (15:00 – 00:00).
- Workers are allowed to pause 1 hour daily, divided in 3 (unpaid) pauses.
Additionally to the salary per hour you earn a weekly paid holiday allowance of 8.33% over your salary and there are allowances for late hours and weekend work.
18:00 22:00 130.00 %
00:00 . 07:00 140.00 %
22:00 24:00 140.00 %
Saturday 00:00-07:00 140.00 %
Sunday 22:00-24:00 140.00 %
Saturday 22:00-24:00 120.00 %
Sunday 120.00 %
- Prior production and/or packaging experience would also be an advantage;
- Fake eyelashes, nail polishing and jewelry are forbidden;
- No face or neck tatoos, or face piercings;
- Compliance with safety rules and regulations;
- Average communication skills and basic math calculations;
- Motivation to work in quick pace or overtime, if needed;
- Team player, serious and motivated, with good organizational and communication skills;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) is a must;
- Healthy and strong towards temperature variation and occasionally lifting.
Average English skills are required (minimum B1)