CE Truck Driver for Distribution (660-750€ net per week) Uden, in Netherlands
Van den Heuvel Logistics is a young and dynamic transport company with extensive experience in courier services, transport, distribution and storage, and transshipment. They own a modern fleet of more than 175 vehicles, spread over two locations in Uden and Heerde. In Uden, they have a completely new, modernized distribution center with a 36,000 m2 warehouse. They have a cross-dock location in Heerde. More than 300 people are employed in the two locations. They guarantee the perfect quality and specific wishes that they offer their customers day and night.
As a distribution driver, you take care of the transport of pallets and general cargo for the customers of Van den Heuvel Logistiek within the Benelux: You will work within a team with a fixed group of drivers; The working days are from Monday to Friday; The departure time is between 5 AM and 7 AM and you will be back between 5 PM and 7 PM; On average you have 15 to 20 stops a day; In addition, in this job, you have a lot of customer contact and you are really the calling card for the organization and our relations.
- Net salary between 660 and 750€ net per week, depending on the experience, and based on: 40 normal hours + 15 hours paid as 130%.
- Other salary-related aspects: salary is paid on a monthly basis; accommodation paid 50% by the candidate; Insurance paid by the agency and no transport costs.
- Contract: At first it will be temporary, but with good performance and a professional attitude the worker may receive a permanent contract.
- 25 vacation days per year.
- The opportunity to be part of a successful organization with great ambition. An organization in which people work together pleasantly and where there is an eye for personal qualities.
- Drivers return home every day, they do not have to stay overnight in the truck.
- Driving behavior
- Cooperation with the planning department
- Link truck to dock
- Change trailer
- Truck Driving Skills
- CV in English with previous experience;
- CE Driver Licence and code 95;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a (distribution) driver;
- You have a flexible attitude and are very solution-oriented;
- The worker needs to bring his own working clothes.
Good communication in English is mandatory (at least B1).