CE Truck Driver (€550-€600 net/week) Utrecht, in Netherlands
i-Hospitality, our partner in the Netherlands, is a specialized staffing organization in the Dutch hospitality industry. They value their professionals and select them carefully. i-Hospitality works with many different companies throughout the entire Netherlands.
Our partner is now looking for CE truck drivers to join their team!
As a CE truck driver, you will be responsible for the following:
- Driving and operating trucks;
- Loading and unloading the car;
- Transporting products to clients’;
- Making stops by following the schedule;
- Keeping track of deliveries.
The weekly net salary is between €550 and €600, based on your experience and after accommodation and health insurance deductions. This wage doesn’t include overtime hours.
In this position, on average, you will have around 5 stops per day, primarily to industrial estates. The shifts can be discussed.
Your accommodation will be in a single room. If you use your own car for transportation to work, you will get travel allowances of €0,21 per kilometer.
When you arrive in the Netherlands, the agency will pick you up at Arnhem train station, and the train ticket will be reimbursed.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience;
- Driver's license and valid code 95;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.