Carpenter/ woodworker (from 420eur Net) Eindhoven, in Netherlands
The company is large provider of packing solutions. Currently they need employees for their wood production department where different kind of wooden boxes and packaging is produced. The main tasks will be:
- Reading (simple) technical drawings and instructions
- Working with tools and measuring instruments to produce wooden boxes
- Assembly and packaging of the finished product, quality control.
Work is in 2 shifts. This is a long term job offer.
Hourly rate is 11.53eur gross salary/hour +118% shift allowance =13.60 gross salary/hour.
Working full week You can earn 420-440eur Net salary after all the deductions.
11.53 plus 118% percent for shift work. ( 13.60 gross)
- Experience working with wood and instruments
- Preferably experience to make wooden or cardboard boxes
- Ability to read simple technical drawings and follow instructions
- Availability to work in the Netherlands for long term
Good English skills