Carpenter (professional experience is not required) Montfoort, in Netherlands
Our partner Jan Snel builds and supplies high-quality housing solutions worldwide. The company’s innovative and modular construction method ensures that they build more efficiently, productively, and flexibly.
Jan Snel is currently looking for carpenters to join its team! Professional experience is not required, but the capability to understand building instructions and work with hands, handle tools.
Your daily tasks will include:
- reading blueprints, drawings, and sketches to fully grasp requirements;
- taking measurements and calculating the size and amount of material needed;
- cutting, shaping, and smoothing material according to measurements;
- inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance;
- build scaffolding and other construction structures;
- cleaning tools and equipment after use;
- following all safety rules and regulations;
- other related construction tasks.
It’s a full-time job offer. Work is organized in different shifts. The company offers personal guidance and necessary working equipment.
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Capability to understand building instructions and work with hands;
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers, etc.);
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings;
- Ability to work independently, precisely, and accurate;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.