Car Technician (500-630€ net per week) , in Netherlands
Position is open for 111 daysAvailable positions: 2/5Salary: from /h
Our partner agency is looking for experienced candidates to work in the automotive industry for several positions. You should be flexible to work in different parts of The Netherlands.
If you have experience in the automotive field, specifically in repairing, this is the job for you!
- Sprayers/Painter (500-530€ net per week)
- Panel beater; (550-600 net per week)
- Mechanic helper; (500-530€ net per week)
- First Mechanic; (580-630€ net per week)
- Dismantle technician; (500-520€ net per week)
- Car Preparator; (500-520€ net per week)
- Accommodation in a single room;
- Long-term full-time offer;
- Transport: Bike – if the distance to work is less than 10 km; Electric bike – if the distance is more than 10 km; Company car – if the person is the driver of this car, he does not pay for transport, if the person is a passenger in the car, he pays 5 euros for the transport (daily). Depending on the company, the agency also has the option of reimbursing fuel costs if the employee uses a private car for work. The reimbursement is EUR 0.19 / km if the distance is more than 10 km. It can be reimbursed up to 40 km one way.
- An English CV is needed to apply for this vacancy;
- Drivers License (B);
- Experience in the automotive industry;
- Serious and flexible to work in all-around tasks;
- Teamwork and autonomy to work by yourself;
- Flexible to work in different parts of The Netherlands.
Good English level (at least A2), or Dutch