Car part Assembler (similar technical experience) Eindhoven, in Netherlands
Our partner in the Netherlands, DAF Trucks N.V., is a technology company and Europe’s leading truck manufacturer. It is a world quality leader in the development and production of premium light, medium, and heavy-duty trucks. The truck is assembled from start to finish in the DAF Truck Factory. In DAF many opportunities to grow and use your certifications and skills!
The company is looking for production workers to join its team! There are different stations and candidates have to work in rotation.
Your daily tasks will include:
- connecting, securing, or adjusting parts to the truck (the parts can be heavy);
- during the process, many parts are assembled as a team;
- products general checkups, working with tools;
- examining work instructions and reading technical drawings;
- other related tasks depending on the department.
Work can be physically demanding, on feet, bending, and lifting heavy truck parts!
This is a long-term, full-time job. The company will provide you with training and safety instruction as well as work clothing. After application, you will have a call with the company!
The accommodation provided will be located near the border in the area of Belgium, in a bungalow park.
One week work from 7:00 till 15:30 this is payed 100% (15,56€)
Another week from 15:30- 24:00 is +134% = 15,56€ plus 6,78€ (allowance) = € 22,34
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Work experience or education in the (automotive) technology/production;
- Ready to work a physically demanding job, lifting car parts, doing repetitive work;
- Professional attitude and sense of responsibility;
- Practical mind and ability to tackle things;
- Ability to work under time pressure, in fast pace environment;
- Flexible in working tasks and schedule;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English, German, or Dutch language : B1 level