Car Painter (damaged vehicles) Zwanenburg, in Netherlands
The Agency works in partnership with automotive companies as the industry requires in-depth specialist staff and process knowledge. The company partner is searching for a skilled car painter to solve damaged cars’ appearance.
These are your main activities:
- Planning the workflow, while managing customer expectations;
- Grind and sand repaired body surfaces using hand and power tools;
- Mask and tape auto body surfaces in preparation for painting;
- Apply primers and repaint surfaces using brush or spray guns, determining necessary paint application for a thorough coat;
- Check for runs or sags to insure quality.
You may be asked to execute all-round related car mechanical assignments such as repairing, maintenance and diagnose, if needed.
Workers must be flexible if requested to work overtime, depending on the workflow.
Salaries may vary according to previous experience.
This is a full-time and long term job offer, in a fast-pace environment.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Prior Background and experience as car painter is a must (minimum 1 year);
- Proved ability to diagnose and repair vehicles and follow safety instructions and directions;
- Thorough knowledge of automotive industry safety specifications and regulations;
- Accurate precision, working in a fast pace and able to do it both independently or in team work;
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Organizational and time management skills.
Good English communication skills (B1 Level minimum)