Car Mechanics (Tesla) Tilburg, in Netherlands, from 16,00€/hour
Our partner in the Netherlands Tesla is looking for a who is willing to work at one of the most innovative car brands in the world.
They are looking for experienced car mechanics, if you have worked with cars in the mechanical field this might be the job for you!
More information about specific chores you will be performing will be given at an interview. But these are some of the tasks that car mechanics could be requested to accomplish:
- Checking and correcting cars;
- Working with tires of the cars, changing and fixing
- Inspecting, repairing and rectifying the electric vehicles ;
- Coping with different kinds of tools, machines and equipment;
- Inspecting, maintaining and certifying the equipment;
- Keeping good records of time, costs and materials;
- Contributing to the cleaning of the cars and the service center;
- Handling different tasks simultaneously.
This is a long term offer, they are looking for flexible and motivated candidates, they are looking for a knowledgeable candidates who are ready to start a new opportunity with the company.
Workers perform their job for 2 months at a time, the following period they can take holidays or visit their family average (5-6 weeks).
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this job.
- Experience (1 to 3 years) with methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used for maintenance and repair of automobiles.
- Experience with testing and diagnostic equipment, high voltage (heating, ventilation and air conditioning), hydraulics, brakes, test and repair of electronic systems and modules.
- Ability to operate and maintain a large number of tools, machines and devices.
- Experience with the use of scanning tools, after diagnosis and delineation work / multimeters.
- Flexibility with schedules and working hours
- Able to stay in the Netherlands long term
English level minimum B2.