Car mechanic (from €500 net/week) , in Netherlands
Level One Uitzendbureau is a rapidly growing organization specializing in offering temporary workers, taking care of the remuneration system, and delegating the workforce. They operate in various sectors, including wholesale, technology, business services, industry, agriculture, and horticulture.
Our partner is currently looking for car mechanics to join their team in multiple locations throughout the Netherlands!
As a car mechanic, you will be responsible for the following:
- Performing maintenance;
- Repairing tasks on vehicles;
- Ensuring optimal functioning;
- Regular maintenance tasks.
The Company offers:
- This is a long-term, full-time job opportunity, with guaranteed 40 working hours/week, from Monday to Friday.
- After one year, you can get an undetermined contract.
- The agency offers you accommodation if necessary, with the possibility of living alone for an extra cost, and an electric car for work (with the option to use it for private purposes for an additional fee).
- There’s a possibility to develop at the Company’s expense by targeted trainings.
- Working shoes are provided for free, but the Candidates have to bring their own working clothes
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Relevant job experience and education;
- Knowledge of electrical systems is a plus;
- Customer-oriented and motivated;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language. Good communication skills in Dutch will be considered as a plus.