Car Mechanic Zwanenburg, in Netherlands
The Agency works in partnership with automotive companies as the industry requires in-depth specialist staff and process knowledge. The company partner is searching for a skilled and motivated 1st car mechanic and for a Diagnose Car Mechanic to to help the company resolve issues with vehicle performance and appearance.
As 1st car mechanic, you will be conducting tasks as a general mechanic, while a Diagnose mechanic will execute all-round related car mechanical assignments such as repairing, maintenance and diagnose.
These are your main activities:
- Planning the workflow, while managing customer expectations;
- Performing test driving, inspections, and other diagnostic tests on vehicles to identify the extent of mechanical and electrical components of vehicle repairs, restoration and determine which parts need to be repaired or replaced;
- Avert issues that may affect the performance or longevity of the vehicles;
- Repairing damage to the body of the vehicle and washing and painting the vehicle’s exterior.
Workers must be flexible if requested to work overtime, depending on the workflow.
Salaries may vary according to previous experience.
This is a full-time and long term job offer, in a fast-pace environment.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Proved ability to diagnose and repair vehicles and follow safety instructions and directions;
- Mechanical Engineering Background and experience is a must (minimum 1 year);
- Thorough knowledge of automotive industry safety specifications and regulations;
- Accurate precision, in a fast pace and able to do it both independently or in team work;
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Organizational and time management skills.
Good English communication skills (B1 Level minimum)