Car damage preparator employee (from 525€ net/week) North Brabant, in Netherlands
Our partner agency in the Netherlands is looking for experienced car damage repair emplyoees to join their team for various locations in the area of Rotterdam. If you’re an experienced car mechanic, and you are capable to follow all steps in the process of preparing cars before painting, this can be your great opportunity!
In this position, your daily tasks will be:
- Judge the panel beating before preparing.
- Sanding from clear metal, first layer of putty.
- Restore the original lines and shape in the repaired parts.
- Sanding the putty tight.
- Spay and sanding filler and primer.
- Accurate and efficient masking of the car before painting.
- Polishing the painted car to remove sags, dust and fade-out areas.
- Apply kit like original applied.
- Repairing bumpers with welding machine.
- You use the prescribed tools in a correct manner and you keep your workspace and tools neat and in order.
- You are able to complete the assignments in accordance with the proper process to meet the required quality within the specified time
- You are able to perform the job independently
The Company offers:
- At least 40 hours of work/week, with the possibility of overtime
- Working shoes and clothes are provided
- In first phase, the contract is temporary. Later, if the work is of good quality, the contract becomes permanent. There is also a possibility to be employed by the Company itself in the future.
- E-bike, bike, or company car provided
Fuel allowance for 0,21 EUR (in case of own car)
- CV in English is required to apply for this position
- Relevant automotive experience
- Considerable experience in car painting operations
- Applicants should be prepared to be tested on-site
- Serious and flexible
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay and work long-term in the Netherands
Candidates with A2 level of English skills can be accepted