Call center agent (Fluent German) Kerkrade, in Netherlands
Our partner company GreenPower is currently looking for call center agents to join its customer service team.
Are you a natural people person and have fluent German skills? You are looking for a stable job in customer service with possibly of fixed contract? This will be the right offer for you!
As a call center agent your daily tasks will include:
- Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns;
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support;
- Call clients and customers to inform them about the company’s new products, services, and policies;
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company site, or using the products or services;
- Review customer or client accounts, providing updates and information about billing, shipping, warranties, and other account items;
- Collaborate with other call center professionals to improve customer service.
This is a long-term, full-time position. Work is organized in shifts (from 8:00 to 20:00), the call center is open all 7 days. Average of 40 working hours a week with a possibility of overtime. Hour rate is 11.83 + 112%= € 13.25 gross.
After 6 months you will get direct contact with the company.
Work and accommodation are in the Netherlands, you will work with German call center clients.
- CV in German will be required to apply for this position;
- A motivation letter in German is mandatory;
- Strong German communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Previous customer service experience will be an advantage;
- Great active listening skills;
- A patient and empathetic attitude;
- Strong time management and organizational skills;
- Adaptability and flexibility;
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments;
- Computer literacy
- Ability to stay in the Netherlands for the long term.
Fluent German language skills (both written and verbal).