C Driver (Distribution) 500-550€ net per week Breda, in Netherlands
Position is open for 273 daysAvailable positions: 3/4Salary: from 14.82€/h
Are you looking for a new job as a C truck
driver at an open and informal company? Are you also looking for a job where you have
contact with the customer at locations such as amusement parks, restaurants and airports? Great, because our client is looking for C drivers!
- As truck driver you will be responsable for
transporting (with a box) and delivering drinks, fresh food products and
catering products from a distribution centrum to for example: restaurants,
pubs, hospital, airports etc.
- You have to make sure the products will reach the
destinations on time.
- Loading and unloading with roll containers will be also
part of your job.
- You have to work with the on-board computer.
- In addition, you will have to handle the necessary
documentation, report missing products and take back empty roll containers.
- You start the day between 04:30 and 06:00 at
the location, Breda. Your day wille last around 11-12 hours.
- Salary based on the Dutch CLA (Collective Labour Agreement)
- Hourly wage € 14.82 gross plus extra’s
- Dutch contract
- Weekly payment
- Holiday money (8,33%) and paid holidays days (25 a year)
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 8 worked weeks)
- You can choose your own working hours/days
- Hours a week 50-55
- Accommodation (if needed)
- Type: Box (cooler)
- Truck: Mercedes, MAN, DAF
- Daily schedule
during bank holidays such us Easter or Christmas
Extras to the salary:
- Overtime paid 30% extra to every hour above 40h a week (from Monday to Friday);
- Saturdays paid 50% extra to every hour; Sundays paid 100% to every hour;
- Night hours between 21:00 and 5:00 are 19% extra paid to every hour;
- With one day trips for national drivers who will spent more then 4 hours outside the base – will get € 0,67 netto to every hour (coffee money)
- Driving license cat. C, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Very good knowledge of the English language
- Own car (to drive to/from work)
Very good knowledge of the English language