Bus D Driver (14 - 17€ gross per hour) , in Netherlands
Our partner Spauwen Travel Group is the umbrella organization of travel and transportation companies Jacobs Travel, Het Zuiden & Jacobs Reizen, STG Touroperating and Oulvgo.
- Taking people by bus to various destinations;
- No two days are the same. In the morning you drive to the pick-up point where the first passengers are already waiting for you. You welcome the passengers and help them to load their belongings. Then you leave for the final destination.
- With your experience you guide the bus with enthusiastic travelers through the beautiful countryside. When you arrive at the destination, you help the passengers to get off the bus. Then you go back to the office with a satisfied feeling. You clean up the bus so another colleague can take off with a fresh coach.
- As an All-round Touring Coach driver you will be deployed for day or multi-day trips. This may be in the Netherlands or in the Benelux. You will return every evening to the office so you do not have to spend the night elsewhere.
- As an All-round coach driver you may also be deployed for substitute train transportation. Depending on your wishes, you drive multi-day trips or you mainly go on day trips.
- It is also possible to be a coach driver for school and group transport. As a school bus driver you bring and pick up children from and to school every day. The children must be dropped off at school in the morning between 7.30 am and 9.15 am and picked up again in the afternoon between 2.45 pm and 5 pm. In between you can just go home or you can be scheduled for other rides.
- In addition, you drive in luxury coaches.
- Gross salary between 14 and 17€ per hour;
- €300 per month additional allowance above the basis gross wage, depending on journeys;
- Candidate pays 63 euros per week for accommodation and 29 euros for insurance;
- Full-time long term job;
- Working days between Monday and Sunday;
- 36 working hours guaranteed per week;
- Work clothes provided by the client;
- Accommodations in Valkenburg;
- Workers can reach the workplace by car, bike and agency car;
- There is an informal working atmosphere, and you will receive annual training and retraining from the client.
€300 per month additional allowance above the basic gross wage, depending on journeys;
Travel allowance of €0,19 per km
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Drivers License, category D;
- Code95 (if you don't have code95, the company will support it);
- Valid health certificate;
- Good communication skills in English and customer friendly;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
Good communication skills in English;