Baking operator with experience Kerkrade, in Netherlands
Mexma is part of a family business that is a leader in the food industry in Belgium and the Netherlands. The total number of employees is 770, producing around 1,500,000 tortillas (wraps) per day. Their goal is to continue to grow.
Mexma is looking for baking operators to join their team in the Netherlands!
As a baking operator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing the dough based on recipes and planned orders;
- Controlling production line;
- Checking and keeping an eye on the correct baking temperature;
- Diminishing unnecessary waste of products;
- Solving small malfunctions;
- Calling technical service for bigger malfunctions.
The salary is €14,36 per hour. You will work 38 hours per week in three different shifts.
There are different transport options, by electric bike up to 15km, and by car starting from 15km. All candidates have to be ready to ride a bicycle to work up to 15km.
You will have the following allowances:
- 34% on top of your wage for working between 6 PM and 3 AM;
- 37% on top of your wage for working between 3 AM and 7 AM.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Able to work in a team;
- Previous experience in food production will be considered a plus;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.