Bakery worker / packer (with experience) Maastricht, in Netherlands
Our partner, Nora Biscuits is a family business. The company started as a traditional bakery in Noorbeek in 1906. Today it has been developed to be a large, well-known producer of biscuits.
The company is currently looking for packers to join the production team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- processing cookies on the production line;
- filling boxes with cookies by following instructions;
- report to the shift supervisor any product defects;
- maintaining your work area clean and organized;
- following food safety and hygiene guidelines;
- other related production tasks.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. The company gives basic training and working equipment.
This company has one trial day (paid). In case you don’t succeed, you will receive other job opportunities.
Your accommodation will be located in Kerkrade or Heerlen, depending on availability.
You have to wear trousers and closed shoes, and no jewelry or fake nails/lashes are allowed in food production!
18.00-03.00 payment 138 %
03.00-06.30 payment 139 %
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in production is mandatory;
- 160 cm high or taller;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Jewelry or fake nails/lashes, make-up is not allowed;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ability to follow hygiene rules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.