Bakery Worker Bunschoten, in Netherlands
Banketgroep is a Dutch bakery,
You will be working in a bakery on production or packing area.
Men work at Production:
- remove baking trays from the oven;
- apply the dough to the production line;
- and fill the machine with marzipan bags (bag weight 15-20 kg).
Women work at Packing:
- packing cookies (the machine is moving quick);
- making sure the packaging is done correctly;
- reporting any quality control issues.
1st working day is going to be the training day.
Work is 5-6 days a week, you will receive the work schedule planning from the company. There are morning, afternoon, or night shifts. You need to be ready to work nights when necesarry.
The salary starts at €12,44 for the first 26 weeks. After 26 weeks (6 months) the salary will grow to € 13,88 h/gross. Additionally there are shift allowances.
Employees pay € 2.00 Transport cost per worked day (drivers don’t pay).
Monday till Friday
18:00-03:00 - 138%
03:00-06:30 – 139%
07:30-15:00 – 150%
15:00 – 22:00 – 183%
- Ready to work night shifts as well as morning and afternoon shifts;
- For men: able to load and move 15-25 kg of bags;
- For women: ready to work at a very quick pace;
- Preferably experience in fast pace production environment;
- Availablity to work at least 4-6 months.
English B1 or Polish language