Bakery production employee Ochten, in Netherlands
Since the early thirties, Aviateur Bakery has had a comprehensive assortment of high-quality cookies and cakes. The company has six locations throughout the Netherlands, both national and international markets.
Aviateur Bakery is currently looking for motivated production workers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- processing cookies on the production line;
- filling boxes with cookies by following instructions;
- report to the shift supervisor any product defects;
- maintaining your work area clean and organized;
- following food safety and hygiene guidelines;
- other related production tasks.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. The company gives basic training and working equipment, and clothing.
At work, you can get free coffee, tea, and water. There is an excellent canteen where employees can buy sandwiches.
You have to wear trousers and closed shoes, and no jewelry or fake nails/lashes are allowed in food production!
Saturday 07:30-15:30 =150%
over hours >36 =135%
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Experience in production will be an advantage;
- Jewelry or fake nails/lashes, make-up is not allowed;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ability to follow hygiene rules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.