Automotive assembly worker Born, in Netherlands, from 15,11€ to 15,58€/hour
Our partner agency is looking for Car part assembly line workers to join a team in VDL Nedcar company that is an independent Vehicle Contract Manufacturer for Mini Cooper and BMW cars in the Netherlands located in Born.
If you have a passion for cars and are willing to learn new skills this job might be just right for you! We are looking for candidates to join the team in Body – assembly:
- Physical, repetitive work;
- Working by a fast pace production line;
- Following technical drawings or instructions in simple assembly tasks.
The salary is:
21 years old: €13,14 brutto/hour + 15% shift allowance = €15,11 brutto/hour
22 years old: €13,47 brutto/hour + 15% shift allowance = €15,49 brutto/hour
23 years old and above: €13,55 brutto/hour + 15% shift allowance = €15,58 brutto/hour
All candidates work in shifts. Allowance of 15% is added to all worked hours. If you don’t work due to production circumstances, you will get paid the basic salary, without allowances
141 hours of work guaranteed every 4 weeks.
Accommodation is 10-30 km from work (2 people sharing a room), depending on housing availability. If needed, the agency might provide accommodation in a bungalow park near the border in Belgium.
- Wiertz agency will accept you as a VDL applicant after having a phone call interview.
- They will send you a form that you will have to fill with personal information
- After they receive this, they will send you a simple test of VDL Nedcar via mail. For the test to be successful you need to score 2 out of 5.
- After the test, you will have an interview with VDL.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Previous technical work experience is a plus but not mandatory;
- Physically healthy and strong;
- Passion for technology is a plus;
- Professional attitude and sense of responsibility;
- Punctuality and flexibility towards working tasks and schedule;
- Motivation to work and live in the Netherlands long-term.
At least B1 English or German.