Automotive assembly worker Born, in Netherlands
Our partner agency is looking for Car part assembly line workers to join a team in VDL Nedcar company which is an independent Vehicle Contract Manufacturer for Mini Cooper and BMW cars in the Netherlands located in Born.
If you have a passion for cars and are willing to learn new skills this job might be just right for you!
We are looking for candidates to join the team in Body – assembly:
- Physical, repetitive work;
- Working in a fast pace production line;
- Following technical drawings or instructions in simple assembly tasks.
Each team member receives an hourly guarantee of 141 hours per 4 weeks. If these hours are not worked, VDL Nedcar continues to pay the salary up to 141 hours, the supplementary salary (empty hours) is the gross salary and does not include shiftwork allowance.
Accommodation is 10-30 km from work (2 people sharing a room), depending on housing availability. If needed, the agency might provide accommodation in a bungalow park near the border in Belgium.
- The agency will accept you as a VDL applicant after having a phone call interview.
- They will send you a form that you will have to fill out with personal information
- After they receive this, they will send you a simple test of VDL Nedcar via mail.
- For the test to be successful you need to score 2 out of 5.
- After the test, you will have an interview with VDL.
A shift allowance of 15% is added for every hour worked.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Previous technical work experience is a plus but not mandatory;
- Physically healthy and strong;
- Passion for technology is a plus;
- Professional attitude and sense of responsibility;
- Punctuality and flexibility towards working tasks and schedule;
- Motivation to work and live in the Netherlands long-term.
At least B1 English or German.