Automotive assembly worker Born, in Netherlands, from 15,58€/hour
Our partner agency is looking for Car part assembly line workers to join a team in VDL Nedcar company that is an independent Vehicle Contract Manufacturer for Mini Cooper and BMW cars in the Netherlands located in Born.
If you have a passion for cars and are willing to learn new skills this job might be just right for you! We are looking for candidates to join team in Body – assembly:
- Physical, repetitive work;
- Working by a fast pace production line;
- Following technical drawings or instructions in simple assembly tasks.
The salary is €13,55 + 15% shift allowance which might come to €15,58 h/gross (€2100 to €2300 net a month).
Accommodation is 10-30 km from work (2 people sharing a room), depending on housing availability. If needed, the agency might provide accommodation in a bungalow park near the border in Belgium.
The company is testing (simple technical test) and video interviewing candidates upon receiving requests with candidates’ CVs, so the recruitment process might take up to 4-6 days.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Previous technical work experience is a plus but not mandatory;
- Physically healthy and strong;
- Passion for technology is a plus;
- Professional attitude and sense of responsibility;
- Punctuality and flexibility towards working tasks and schedule;
- Motivation to work and live in the Netherlands long-term.
At least B1 English or German.