Automotive assembly worker Born, in Netherlands, from 15,58€/hour
Our partner agency is looking for Car part assembly line workers to join a team in VDL Nedcar company that is an independent Vehicle Contract Manufacturer for Mini Cooper and BMW cars in the Netherlands located in Born.
If you have a passion for cars and are willing to learn new skills this job might be just right for you! We are looking for candidates to join team in Body – assembly:
- Physical, repetitive work;
- Working by a fast pace production line;
- Following technical drawings or instructions in simple assembly tasks.
The salary is €13,55 + 15% shift allowance which might come to €15,58 h/gross (€2100 to €2300 net a month).
Accommodation is 10-30 km from work (2 people sharing a room), depending on housing availability. If needed, the agency might provide accommodation in a bungalow park near the border in Belgium.
- Wiertz agency will accept you as VDL applicant after having a phone call interview.
- Once you arrive to the Netherlands you will make a simple online test of VDL Nedcar. For the test to be successful youneed to score 2 out of 5.
- After the test you will have an interview in person with VDL and start working same week.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Previous technical work experience is a plus but not mandatory;
- Physically healthy and strong;
- Passion for technology is a plus;
- Professional attitude and sense of responsibility;
- Punctuality and flexibility towards working tasks and schedule;
- Motivation to work and live in the Netherlands long-term.
At least B1 English or German.