Assistant planner Nijmegen, in Netherlands
Our partners in The Netherlands work with one of the leading experts regarding refrigerated food logistics. HSF Logistics is currently looking for an assistant planner.
Are you solution-oriented and communicative? Do you have the energy to effectively deploy the trucks and drivers? Then this is your chance!
How would a day look like for you?
- Your colleague from the order entry has set up orders for the schedule;
- You quickly begin to work to assess the orders and make good planning;
- In the meantime, you provide the drivers with some additional journey information, and you keep in contact with our customers about the loadings.
- Furthermore, at 14:30 hours a request comes in to pick up the shipment in Antwerp, so it can be delivered the next morning in England at 6:00 am. Together with your planner colleague, who is responsible for outbound journeys, you will have this planned!
The company offers:
- A dynamic position within a hardworking, diverse team, in which humor and sarcasm are not unknown;
- Honest and sincere working environment, in which the interest of the department comes first;
- An appropriate salary in accordance with education and experience.
This is a full-time, long-term position.
- CV in English required to apply for this position;
- Good command of Dutch, English, or German;
- Full-time availability;
- You have just graduated or had a few years of experience;
- Completed at least MBO 4 or HBO education in the direction of logistics.
You do not fully fill all the requirements, but do you think that you are a suitable candidate? Convince us too!
Personality is much more important for us than experience. To find a good connection, the following is important:
- That you are able to deal with the daily hectic;
- You are customer and solution-orientated;
- Communicative and flexible;
- That you have an affinity with the transport industry;
- That you have analytical skills and a positive attitude.
Good English, Dutch, or German communication skills (minimum B2).