Assistant planner Nijmegen, in Netherlands
Position is open for 406 daysAvailable positions: 1/1Salary: from 12.73€/h
Our partners in The Netherlands work with one of the leading experts regarding refrigerated food logistics. HSF Logistics is currently looking for an assistant planner.
Are you solution-oriented and communicative? Do you have the energy to effectively deploy the trucks and drivers? Then this is your chance!
How would a day look like for you?
- Your colleague from the order entry has set up orders for the schedule;
- You quickly begin to work to assess the orders and make good planning;
- In the meantime, you provide the drivers with some additional journey information, and you keep in contact with our customers about the loadings.
- Furthermore, at 14:30 hours a request comes in to pick up the shipment in Antwerp, so it can be delivered the next morning in England at 6:00 am. Together with your planner colleague, who is responsible for outbound journeys, you will have this planned!
The company offers:
- A dynamic position within a hardworking, diverse team, in which humor and sarcasm are not unknown;
- Honest and sincere working environment, in which the interest of the department comes first;
- An appropriate salary in accordance with education and experience.
This is a full-time, long-term position.
- CV in English required to apply for this position;
- Good command of Dutch, English, or German;
- Full-time availability;
- You have just graduated or had a few years of experience;
- Completed at least MBO 4 or HBO education in the direction of logistics.
You do not fully fill all the requirements, but do you think that you are a suitable candidate? Convince us too!
Personality is much more important for us than experience. To find a good connection, the following is important:
- That you are able to deal with the daily hectic;
- You are customer and solution-orientated;
- Communicative and flexible;
- That you have an affinity with the transport industry;
- That you have analytical skills and a positive attitude.
Good English, Dutch, or German communication skills (minimum B2).