Assistant Operator with experience Uden, in Netherlands
Euro Support is a dynamic family-owned business with a strong focus on developing, producing, and marketing advanced materials, including high-quality powders. Their dedicated efforts cater to the needs of both the chemical and automotive industries.
Our partner is currently looking for assistant operators to join their team in Uden, the Netherlands!
As an assistant operator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Loading and unloading the ovens;
- Filling the trays and placing them on the oven’s return path;
- Assisting in cleaning production installations;
- Keeping the working place clean and tidy;
- Supporting the process operators.
The starting salary is €14.68 if you’re over 21. You will work in 5 different shifts.
This is a long-term and full-time job opportunity.
Shift allowance of 43.08%
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience working in production;
- Flexible with a working schedule and ready to work in different shifts;
- Ready to wear a dust mask;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.