Assembly worker (with technical knowledge) Uden, in Netherlands
Position is open for 263 daysAvailable positions: 2/2Salary: from 12.5€/h
Reco’s flight cases are the solution for safe transport and storage. From high-tech equipment to robust tools, from light presentation cases to industrial packaging that can effortlessly withstand the toughest of tests. Reco designs build and maintain, custom-made with continuity and quality, you may expect from one of the most experienced and solid service providers in this field!
The company is looking for assembly workers to join its team! Work is indoors in a friendly and warm working environment.
Your daily tasks will include:
- working independently and in a small team to ensure the assembly of transport boxes, mainly using break rivets to fix the slats;
- packing, finishing/addition of custom options and final orders;
- following all safety regulations and instructions;
- keep the work environment clean, and other related tasks to make the transport boxes.
It is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is in day shifts.
Work can be physically demanding, work on feet, bending, and lifting assemblies!
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this position;
- A degree or technical experience;
- Ability to use different tools and machinery;
- Ability to read and understand verbal or written instructions and drawings;
- Physically healthy and strong, prepared for a physical job;
- Ability to work independently, precisely, and accurate;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B2