Assembly worker (with experience) , in Netherlands
Prodrive Technologies is a well-known high-tech company. Their joint mission is to create meaningful technologies that make the world work. This ‘DNA’ has been crucial to the company since its foundation in 1993. and it’s the key to its success.
The company is looking for young professionals who want to participate in the development of technology! Different production markets: medical, industrial, infrastructure, and automotive. You must have an eye for detail and work in a structured way!
Your daily tasks will include:
- assembly of electromechanical products;
- responsible for the quality of the final product;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other assembly-related tasks.
The offer is a long-term, full-time in the morning and evening shifts. Not only a nice salary but lunch and dinner are free and are provided by the company!
A technical background is not required, but a passion for technology would be perfect. If you have the right motivation, the company will provide the appropriate internal training.
€12,93 is the basic hourly wage + shift allowances =€14,79 (every hour the same).
14.4% (every hour) and 25% for over hours
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous experience is mandatory;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Pro-active attitude, sense of responsibility;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Willing to commute by e-bike
- Motivation to work in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1