Assembly worker (with experience) Almelo, in Netherlands
Our client is a technical, innovative, and automation-driven company that has been manufacturing custom-made, high-quality plastic products since 1975 using the rotational molding process. They also manufacture molds entirely themselves and offer customers extensive technical support throughout the entire process.
The company is currently looking for assembly workers to join their team!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring a neat finish of the plastic products using various hand tools;
- Working with milling machines;
- Quality checking;
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workplace.
What does the company offer?
- Gross hourly wage of €13.18;
- Travel allowance;
- Varied work;
- Pension accrual after 8 weeks.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience working as an assembly employee or in similar position;
- Motivated, quality-conscious, and good technical insight;
- Minimum height of 175 cm;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.