Assembly Worker Sint-Maartensdijk, in Netherlands
Our partner Dragon Plastics is currently looking for Assembly Worker to join the team!
Dragon Plastics is an expert in developing and manufacturing customer-specific plastic and semi-finished products with rotational molding.
You’ll work on taking plastic parts from the molds and delivering them on pallets.
Other daily tasks will include:
- Finishing and assembling products according to the instructions;
- Piling up products on pallets;
- Preparing and checking the final products before shipment;
- Notifying the head of the warehouse what products should be ordered;
- Storing tools in order;
- Cleaning the department and the floors at the end of each working day.
Starting salary is €12 per hour, including a 10% shift allowance.
For this position is preferable to have technical knowledge.
Gross salary includes shift allowances of 10%.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Organized and hard-working;
- Willing to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Possibility of staying longer in the Netherlands.
B1 English level