Assembly technician Eindhoven, in Netherlands
Position is open for 406 daysAvailable positions: 5/5Salary: from 13.2€/h
Our partner agency in the Netherlands is looking for assembly technicians to join the AME company production team. AME is a fast-growing company developing and manufacturing high-quality products with electronics.
If you are looking for a stable position with a nice environment and good pay this job is right for you!
Your responsibilities as an assembly technician at AME might include:
- assembling and testing products (or parts of a product) based on digital working instructions;
- collecting parts, executing quality checks and logging activities;
responsibility for one or more of the assembly activities/processes below:
- Manual gluing,
- Execution functional test / Quality control
This is a long-term, full-time offer with a chance of ensuring a direct contract with the company in the future. The right candidate must be flexible with schedules and over-times.
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this position
- Technical affinity;
- An eye for detail;
- Ability to work independently and a good team player;
- Compliance with safety guidelines;
- Willingness and motivation to work;
- Flexibility with working schedules and hours;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
A good communicative English - at least B2