Assembly mechanic (€450-€550 net/week) , in Netherlands
Motrac is a leading provider of internal logistics solutions. Their forklift and warehouse trucks from the innovative top brand Linde meet the highest requirements, whether it concerns purchase, lease, rental, or used vehicles.
Our partner is currently looking for assembly mechanics to join their team in different locations throughout the Netherlands!
As an assembly mechanic, you will be responsible for the following:
- Checking different parts and products;
- Ordering parts, such as for major repairs or damage;
- Carrying out repairs, maintenance, zero turns, and conversion orders (according to customer requirements and wishes) involving construction, electrical and hydraulic work;
- Compiling and contributing to the measures regarding safety and cleanliness in the workplace;
- Working according to the 5S method.
The weekly net salary is between €450 and €550 after accommodation and health insurance deductions. You will work in a day shift.
You will be accommodated in a single room (€100/week), and the health insurance cost is €33.50 per week.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Technical education, preferably in automotive or electrical engineering;
- Several years of experience tinkering with moving vehicles;
- Technical insights, quality, and result-oriented.
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.