Assembly Mechanic (€400-420 net/week) Deurne, in Netherlands
Our partner agency is looking for an Assembly Mechanic to work at Knapen trailers construction company. Since 1984 Knapen Trailers creates custom-built moving floor trailers without technical risk. All Knapen trailers are robot welded on solar power. Knapen Trailers is a member of the Krone Group.
You will be working inside a factory. Sometimes you will work in a team but also independently. There is a good atmosphere in the working space! At Knapen Trailers they find it very important that they treat all of their personnel the same way. They want to offer a long-term job, so even if the work is less for a moment you can still stay there and you will not suddenly be without a job.
- When you work as a mechanic at Knapen Trailers you will be working with cables, building up the side walls of the trailers, measuring out floor frames, etc.
- You will be working with colleagues to put parts of the trailers together, and sometimes you will be asked to weld to make sure the parts are stable.
- Net salary of 400-420€ per week (after accommodation and insurance are deducted)
- Hours per week: 40;
- Fixed rest days: Saturday and Sunday;
- Overtime: Sometimes;
- Long-term relation;
- Holiday money buildup 8,33% – 6 weeks after your last payment or once a year in May, the holiday money will be paid, whichever comes first;
- Promotion possibility;
- Free safety shoes and earplugs;
- Transport: Bike (Depending on the distance where you are going to live); Car (Fuel reimbursement when using own car – More than 5 km one way);
- Canteen to eat your meal: free soup, coffee, and tea;
- Accommodation in Veghel, in a single room. The cost of accommodation is 162€ per week, deducted from your gross salary. If you can share your room with a colleague, the accommodation will cost 117€ per week. For all housing locations, you need to bring your own pillow, bed sheets, and blanket.
First two hours on normal days: 128,50%
After the first two hours on normal days: 146,50%
Sunday and Bank holidays: 184,50%
- CV in English with previous work experience;
- Experience with mechanical jobs, electrics, and hydraulics;
- Able to read technical drawings;
- Having a Drivers License would be a plus;
- Valid criminal record;
- Experience working at heights: sometimes up to 2.5 meters;
- Responsible and serious;
- Flexible regarding schedules;
- Willing to work during holidays;
- Willing to work with other nationalities;
- Physically fit as it can be heavy work;
- Able to work independently.
Communication skills, written and spoken in English or Dutch (at least B1).