Assembly Mechanic (440-470€ net/week) Oisterwijk, in Netherlands
TOBROCO-GIANT produces state-of-the-art logistics machines and attachments. The company is currently looking for Assembly Mechanics to help its enthusiastic team fulfill the customers increasing demands.
Company description: You will be working at TOBROCO-GIANT, the leading manufacturer of GIANT machines and attachments in the Netherlands! In 1996, the organization opened its first factory and today has grown into a market leader with the broadest portfolio in the industry with some forty different models of machines in over sixty countries. The position of Assembly Employee is a full-time position (2-shifts) in Oisterwijk. Will you be joining the team?
Work environment: It’s an open and friendly but hard-working company. It’s informal and nice atmosphere to work. A lot of different nationalities where you will work with, and everyone needs to speak English or Dutch. They are open to learn the people the work by doing it. If you like to work with tools and tried to fix your car or some similar vehicle, people can apply.
What will you do at Tobroco? You will be responsible for performing all possible assembly works; You will report deviations in the assembly process and the quality of materials and tools used while testing the functionality of the product; You will maintain an inventory of products in workstations; You will use the PIP system. Workers must be capable of registering their procedures electronically.
- Weekly net salary between 440 and 470€, depending on experience and education. Salary is paid every week, but if you want, you can choose to receive every month;
- Work will be performed in 2-shifts, to be scheduled weekly. Overtime is a possibility, depending on the daily workflow;
- Holiday money 8,33% on your working hours;
- 3 breaks per day;
- Travel allowance (€0,21 per kilometer from a distance of 10 km till a max of 60 km a day); Transport to the company they need to arrange themselves (all the houses are close to Tobroco);
- Work clothes are provided by Tobroco, but you need to bring your own shoes;
- You will have your own locker.
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this job;
- Experience and/or Training in the automotive industry;
- Good computer navigation skills, complemented by experience in the production environment and good results in motor activities;
- Motivated and serious candidate to work as a team member or independently, in a very fast-pace and sometimes repetitive work environment;
- Ability to work under pressure, with accuracy and minimum error rate, in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures;
- Availability to stay long term in the Netherlands (minimum 6 months).
Good communication skills in English