Assembly line worker with experience Eindhoven, in Netherlands
Our partner Bakker Magnetics is one of the biggest and most well-known producers of custom-made magnetic assemblies in the Netherlands. They are flexible, fast, smart, and always focused on quality and customers’ needs.
The company is currently looking for assembly line workers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- working on an automated production line;
- monitoring the production process and taking care of proper preparation so that everything runs smoothly and with high quality;
- finishing/addition of custom options and final orders;
- following all safety regulations and instructions;
- other related assembly tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in shifts.
Work can be physically demanding, work on feet, bending, and lifting assemblies!
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this position;
- Experience in work on an assembly line;
- VCA and hoisting, lifting certificate in possession or willing to obtain this;
- Ability to use different tools and machinery;
- Ability to read and understand verbal or written instructions, drawings, etc;
- Physically healthy and strong, prepared for a physical job;
- Ability to work independently, precisely, and accurate;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.