Assembly line worker (Criminal Record needed) Heijen, in Netherlands
Arvato is a leading company in logistics solutions. By combining deep industry expertise with the right technologies, they develop innovative supply chain management and e-commerce solutions for their customers. Arvato has over 17,000 employees working at around 100 locations with state-of-the-art cloud technologies.
Our partner is currently looking for assembly line workers to join their team!
As an assembly line worker, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assembling and configuring different measuring instruments;
- Completing production orders driven by the client’s SAP MRP system;
- Applying labels to the products;
- Adding or changing parts, like manuals and cables;
- Using PCs and tablets for various tasks;
- Participating pro-actively in 5S and LEAN goals and training;
- Following the instructions and multiple guidelines, e.g., ESD and metrology;
- Executing other supplementary activities related to production, such as rework or housekeeping.
The starting salary is €11.84 gross per hour. In this position, you will have the opportunity to increase your salary to €12.82.
You will work 40 hours on average from Monday through Friday.
The company will provide work clothing: a T-shirt and sweater right when you start, and trousers after two weeks.
This is a full-time and long-term job opportunity.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- A criminal record is mandatory;
- Serious and motivated;
- Ready to learn and improve;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.