Assembly line worker Nijmegen, in Netherlands
Our partner Lamers High Tech Systems is a leading system integrator and installation company. Specializing in design & engineering, production, qualification, and construction of liquid and gas supply systems, focusing on ultra-high-purity applications. Founded in 1909 based in Nijmegen.
The company is currently looking for assembly line workers to join its team! If you are motivated for a stable job and have good English skills, this is the right offer for you!
Your daily tasks will include:
- read and execute assembly instructions, assembly drawings, and procedure manuals;
- pack finished products for shipment;
- following all safety rules and regulations;
- review work activities with supervises;
- other related assembly tasks.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in 2 shifts, 40 h a week guaranteed. Hour rate is €12,63+ allowances.
The company will proved you with basic training and working equipment. You will have two online interviews: first with the recruiter of the agency, second with the company.
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Affinity with technology;
- Previous experience as an assembler will be a plus;
- Ability to work independently, precisely, and accurate;
- Ability to read technical instructions and follow them;
- Ability to stand, squat, and bend over for long periods;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1