Assembly line worker Zaltbommel, in Netherlands
Mainfreight is a leading company in logistics solutions worldwide. They offer managed warehousing and international and domestic freight forwarding. Mainfreight has teams and branches across Australia, China, Europe, and New Zealand and plans to continue expanding.
Our partner is currently looking for an assembly line worker to join their team in Zaltbommel, the Netherlands!
As an assembly line worker, you will be responsible for the following:
- Cleaning produced carts;
- Packing produced carts;
- Unpacking boxes with semi-finished products;
- Cleaning up boxes;
- Installing and connecting batteries to the carts;
- Building different parts (such as the base, lift, and drawers).
The starting salary is €12.74 gross per hour. You will work Monday through Friday, with the possibility of working on Saturdays if the work is busy.
The temperature in the warehouse might vary depending on inside and outside tasks, but you will receive protective clothing.
This is a long-term, full-time job opportunity.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Able to handle different tools, mostly screw machines;
- Flexibility with working schedule and ready to work overtime, on weekends and holidays;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.