Assembler Venray, in Netherlands, from 14,00€/hour
Our client in the Netherlands Cr8las Groep is a welding and assembly company. The company has four separate specialties. Metal Works for quality and tailor-made welding and assembly work. They are looking for an assemblers to join their team.
Field Services focuses on certified welding and technical maintenance / new construction. Linked to this is the Turbine Services / Rotating Equipment division. A specialism in which Cr8las takes care of the maintenance and overhaul of (gas, water and / or steam) turbines
Some of the tasks you will be requested to perform may include:
- Assembling components into complete machines;
- Checking whether the required parts and auxiliary materials are present in the correct quantity and quality;
- Setting, aligning and assembling the parts into complete machines;
- Fitting of parts if necessary;
- Perform measurements using spirit levels, micrometer, tape measure, caliper;
- Adjusting and setting (parts of) the machine and checking the correct functioning;
- Disassembling machines and installations in case of overhaul work and determine the assembly order if necessary;
- The mechanical assembly of a total set-up for acceptance by the customer.
This is a long term, full time offer, there is only one shift Monday to Friday, woking clothes and protective gear will be given by the company. Candidates must be willing to cycle from work to accommodation.
- A CV in english is mandatory to apply for this job;
- Experience assembling machinery is a must;
- Experience in logistics will also be a plus;
- Ability to read and follow technical drawings;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term;
- Sense of motivation and responsibility;
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
English skills, minimum B1 are required to apply for this position.