Aluminum sawer Best, in Netherlands
Our partner established in 196, AVZ has since expanded into one of the largest suppliers of profiles and components for aluminum applications in the Netherlands. The company is currently looking for an aluminum sawer to join their team in Best.
You have technical thinking and you are looking for a stable production job this is the right offer for you!
Your daily tasks will include:
- Sawing aluminum profiles according to client specifications (work in a separate space with a sawing machine);
- Following all safety instructions and rules;
- Reading and following simple technical drawings;
- Keep your workplace clean and organized;
- Other related tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized from Mo.-Fr. 8:00-16:45. Hour rate is €11,61 gross+ allowances.
The company will provide all necessary safety clothing and training for this position.
Overtime - after 8h 25% and after 9h 50%.
- CV in English is required, before arrival, for safety measures during the COVID-19 period. A CV must have the correct e-mail & phone number plus the correct home country address for health insurance purposes;
- Technical production experience will be an advantage;
- Willingness to work in a multination work environment;
- Ability to work independently and precisely;
- Willingness to work on holidays if necessary;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for 6 months (minimum).
Good English or German communication skills (minimum B1).